Mitsubishi Pajero 4x4 with Rooftop Tent
$7,899 Negotiable - looking to sell ASAP, Adelaide SA
The White Beast is in excellent condition. It spent most of its life enjoying the east coast of Australia. It has regularly been looked after mechanically and continues to be a reliable vehicle, taking people on great adventures.
The last Roadworthy Certificate was issued in January 2018 in Queensland.
The vehicle is equipped with a fridge, a new rooftop tent/awning in August 2018, which provides shadow on sunny days, and great shelter in the event of a rainfall.
It drives reliably on dirt-roads, sand and 4WD-Tracks in general - we have been able to discover wide ranges of the Australian bush, the Outback and explored the desert plus National Parks and remote beaches without any difficulties.
Since July 2018 it is registered in Western Australia. We are only the third backpacker generation to utilise this great vehicle and we have appreciated having the freedom that an all-terrain 4WD car like this can bring to our adventures.
DETAILS AND MAINTENANCE
rooftop tent (King’s Adventure Weekender) and side awning (both in good condition)
V6, 3.5L, unleaded, manual gearbox
- odo 357,000 km (mostly long-distance/highway)
Rego in Western Australia until October 19, 2019 (can easily be transferred and renewed online)
- excellent gearbox with separated 4WD
- 35L fridge
super-cool air-con (even in the desert) and electric windows
tyres are All Terrain Tyres and in a good condition
- all consumables were refreshed in August (engine oil, gear box oil, front and rear differential oil, oil filter, petrol filter)
oil exchange done every 10,000 km (the last one at 355,000 km)
fitted with a brand new timing belt kit (including new coolant pump) at 340760 km, engine coolant has been changed as well.
Equipped with 2 new Power Sockets in May 2019 for charging all of your electronics and staying in touch with your family back home
CAMPING GEAR INCLUDED!
- rooftop tent: only 1 year old, very comfortable with heaps of space, incl. mattress, blanket, 2 pillows, sheets and 2 sets of bed linen
- side awning: comes with attachable mosquito/fly net
- fridge: 35L which works on gas or 220 volt, comes with gas bottle (low consumption)
- privacy tent (awesome for showering)
- 1 table and 2 chairs (comfortable ones)
- 2 standard gas cookers: come with wooden wind protection
full cooking equipment (pots, pans, plates, cutlery, cups, chopping boards, wipes, water filter, hand-blender…) in a well-organized storage unit
Compendium of games (boardgames, cards, dice…)
- laundry equipment: detergents, clothesline, pegs
beach equipment: picnic blanket, body board
- 4 water cans: 1x25L and 3x10L
- 6 storage cases and organizers for your clothes, food and stuff
- 3 fairy lights and lantern
- extension cord and multiple plug
- ThermaCell (effective mosquito repellent)
- Annual All Parks Pass for all national parks in Western Australia (worth $92, valid until September 2019)
- roof rack with cage
- 2 fuel cans of 20L
- equipment for flat tyres: manual compressor, 2 jacks, tyre repair kit
- tool box with start cables, spare liquids and gas bottles, straps, rope, axe, folding spade, fire extinguisher, ...
- foldable tyre traction mats (useful if you might get bogged on sand)
We had an amazing road trip and explored tremendous remote spots with the Pajero. Now we are sad to say goodbye to the White Beast but we want to move on. The vehicle is clean, well-organized and we have taken care of it. It’s ready to hit the road for taking you on a pleasant journey!
Please contact us by PM, text or call +61 (0) 439 573 466 or WhatsApp
+49 151 504 62 610.
Chris & Johanna
Fahrzeuge von Privat können hier zum Kauf angeboten werden.
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1